Like to indulge when going out to eat? Might be veggie-shake time after you read this. The Center for Science in the Public Interest has posted its 2019 "Xtreme Eating" list for the most health-challenging foods in America, Fox News reports. Each includes a day's heaping of saturated fat, salt, or sugar and contains 1,500 to 2,300 calories. Giddy up:
- Sonic's Oreo Peanut Butter Master Shake. The 32 oz. "large" includes 1,720 calories.
- Cracker Barrel's Country Boy Breakfast. With country ham, two pork chops, sirloin steak, and hashbrown casserole, it contains 4,730 mg of sodium.
- Maggiano's Today & Tomorrow Pastas. Say hello to roughly 1,500 calories and over 40 grams of saturated fat.
- Topgolf's Injectable Donut Holes have roughly 100 grams of added sugar. Two dozen of them come to 1,970 calories.
- Jimmy's 16-inch Giant Gargantuan sandwich. You're ingesting 7,720 mg of sodium.
- The Cheesecake Factory's Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Three of them = 2,040 calories.
- Chili's The Boss Burger serves up 47g of saturated fat and 3,900 mg of sodium.
to see the last item, from Dave & Buster's. (Read more fast food