As a redhead, Rose Martelli has heard every one of your witty comments about her hair, thank you very much. At Asylum.com, she lists what never to say to a redhead. Here's a sampling:
- Carrot top: Extremely funny. In first grade.
- Do your drapes match the carpet? "Thank you for annihilating any naughty thoughts I may have had about showing you my interior decorating."
- If there's fire in the sky, does that mean there's fire in the hole? See above.
- I bet you feel pain more strongly than most people. Yeah, there's some study out there about this. "The point is, that is a creepy sentence to say. To anybody."
- Don't you ever wish you were a blonde? "I know you wish I were."
- You know what they say about redheads ... "Ohhhh, is this one of those reverse-psychology things where I'm supposed to giggle aloud about what a bad girl I am? You wanna know what else is reverse psychology? Your thinking this is gonna work."
See the full list here
(Read more redhead