Steve Jobs has found his sweet revenge: Gizmodo's request to attend today's super-high-profile Worldwide Developers Conference—in which Jobs is expected to unveil the new iPhone that Gizmodo leaked—has been met with radio silence from Apple, leading the tech blog to make the awkward choice of creating a live blog out of other sources' live blogs, reports PC Magazine.
Here are some of the big announcements/tidbits it won't get to hear first-hand, as speculated by the Wall Street Journal and Fast Company:
- The new iPhone's name: Could be iPhone HD or iPhone 4.
- The Mac Mini could get an update, boosting its memory and hard-drive space.
- With the acquisition of Lala, we'll probably hear about iTunes in the cloud.
- The big surprise. Jobs tends to slip in "one more thing" at the end of his talk: This year, it could be a new MacBook Air or Apple TV digital media receiver, or a refreshed iTunes.
- The unlikely candidate: The new Apple TV will probably be under wraps until later this year.
(Read more Gizmodo