At this point, you've probably given in and befriended your parents on Facebook. But there are still some people you should never click “Accept” for. The Frisky lists the top 15:
- Your therapist: “Leave that s**t on the couch.”
- Your parents’ friends: Messages about how good you look now that you’re all grown up are just “creepy.”
- Farmville and FourSquare fanatics: No explanation needed.
- Strangers: First of all, duh. Second of all, someone you don’t know who wants to be your Facebook friend is probably “a sex worker, con artist, or murderer.”
- Professional contacts: “They don’t care that your cat went to the vet today.”
- Obsessive new parents: “Status updates about bowel movements are not ‘fun breaks’ from your work day; they are ‘punishments.’”
- Anyone you don’t actually like: This one should be self-explanatory, but some people need a reminder.
For the complete list, including which family members to ignore, click here
. (Read more Facebook