The run-of-the-mill part of this arrest is that a 25-year-old Albuquerque man faces charges including DWI and evading police. But some highlights from the report in the Albuquerque Journal show how special it really is:
- Police say a drunken Luis Briones was having sex with a woman while attempting to drive when he ran a red light and hit another car.
- His passenger was ejected from the car, which wouldn't be that unusual except that she was naked. (She suffered cuts to her face and head.)
- Cops say a quick-thinking witness kept Briones from driving away from the scene by grabbing his keys from the ignition.
- A not-so-quick-thinking Briones then tried to hide in a nearby cactus (somehow), wearing one shoe and inside-out shorts. Police found vodka in his vehicle.
- And finally, from the Journal: "When Briones was in the police car, he refused to keep his pants on, police said."
Click for the full story
. (Read more DWI