Who hasn't been tempted to pilfer a pen or a handful of paperclips from the office (or maybe steal a little time browsing the Web)? Well, it's not just common folk who may commit acts of on-the-job theft. Here's a sampling of the 18 actors who, according to Ranker, stole props from movie sets.
- Mark Wahlberg: On Late Night With Seth Myers, he admitted to stealing the prosthetic penis from Boogie Nights. It's the only prop he's ever stolen, he claims.
- Jennifer Lawrence: She told E! that she helped herself to Katniss Everdeen's leather jacket and boots. "They're just hanging in my closet," she says.
- Will Ferrell: He says the props department gave him the OK to take home the prosthetic testicles he used in Step Brothers. (They cost $10,000 to make, per Ferrell.) "I will often bring those out at dinner parties that we host," he's said.
- Dakota Johnson: The flogger from Fifty Shades of Grey? It now resides in Johnson's garage. She also says she stole a lot of underwear from the set.
- Kristen Stewart: The five-time Bella from Twilight told People that she hung onto several rings from the films, including the engagement ring character Edward slides on Bella's finger in Twilight: Eclipse.
- Andrew Garfield: A rule forbidding him from taking home a Spider-Man suit after filming The Amazing Spider-Man didn't stop Garfield. In a radio interview, he said, "I may have stolen one and it may be in my luggage," adding that the one he took is just one of many "in different states of duress and distress."
- Daniel Radcliffe: The actor has admitted to pilfering two pairs of Harry Potter's signature eyeglasses, though there's no glass in them "because of filming problems with reflections," he explained.
Check out the full list of prop-stealing actors, including one star who stole a prop for a very heartwarming reason
. (Read more celebrity