The Guide to Sleeping in Airports has published the results of its annual survey of the best airports in the world, rated by travelers on factors including comfort, food, services available, cleanliness, customer service, things to do, and of course, the security experience. The top five:
- Changi International Airport (Singapore): It features five gardens, a fish spa, massage chairs, video gaming stations, a free movie theater, a ton of restaurants and stores, and even a multi-story slide.
- Incheon International Airport (Seoul, South Korea): It also has gardens and a movie theater, as well as a cultural center, ice rink, free showers, and reclining lounge chairs.
- Haneda International Airport (Tokyo, Japan): It may not sound as exciting as Nos. 1 and 2, but Haneda Airport is extremely clean and efficient, with excellent customer service.
- Taoyuan International Airport (Taipei, Taiwan): The website says this may be "the world's most creative airport," with different themes at every gate, most of which include a corresponding activity for travelers to pass the time.
- Munich International Airport (Germany): Here you can enjoy free morning coffee, free WiFi, a brewery, and even more exotic pleasures: a mini-golf course, an ice rink, a seasonal Christkindl market, and even surfing.
Click for the rest of the top 10
. (Read more airports