Best Food and Drink Podcasts
Sites cover wine, coffee, good restaurants, and more
Posted Feb 27, 2010 10:12 AM CST
Looking for a podcast about the joys of eating or drinking? Michael Jordan of Urlesque runs down his top 5:
- Wine Library TV: It's the "go-to source for blunt, entertaining, and un-aristocratic wine information." Even those with only a passing interest will enjoy it.
- CoffeeGeek: With news of all things coffee, including product reviews and bean criticism, this is the site for java lovers.
- Good Beer Show: It travels to a different beer hall every week for reviews, with a focus on micro, craft, and imported brews. "An absolute blast."
- The Restaurant Guys: Features interviews with chefs and critics, and "sophisticated food conversation" in general.
- Grace Before Meals: Emphasizes how meals can help our relationships, and maybe even our souls.
(Read more podcasts
My Take on This Story
Show results |