Michael Moore has some choice words for Democrats, whom he calls "wusses" in separate interviews, and Glenn Beck. Highlights from his talks with Raw Story and The Young Turks, the latter recounted at the Huffington Post:
- "You know, I tell you, these Democrats are disgusting. Wimps and wusses and weasels. You know, get some spine. This is why I have to admire the Republicans. They at least stand for something."
- On Democrats' reluctance to take on insurance companies: "It's embarrassing, it's disgusting and I won't have it anymore. I'm sick of them."
- On what he would have said to Glenn Beck if he were ousted Obama adviser Van Jones: "f--- off! That's what I would have said."
- On Jim Bunning: "He was an angry pitcher. He was crazy then, and he's crazy now."
- On the economic system: "It's not going to get fixed. There's going to be another crash (over commercial real estate and credit card debt). ... The crash of '08 is going to look like coming attractions."
(Read more Michael Moore