With this sort of room service, why leave the hotel at all? Forbes lists eight hotels that are stand-outs for room service offerings:
- Four Seasons Washington, DC: Gourmet in-room dinner for two served by personal butler.
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago: Get whatever you want, whenever you want from the kitchen—prepared to your specs.
- The Peninsula, Hong Kong: $53 Wagyu-truffle burger.
- Rosewood Hotels and Resorts: Kid-sized filet mignon.
- The Metropolitan, Bangkok: Meals as healthy as they are tasty, with all organic, fresh ingredients.
- W Hotels: In-room toaster, tea and coffee tasting menu, PB&J crepes.
- One & Only Palmilla, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: 1,000-bottle room-service wine list, personal sommelier.
- Mandarin Oriental Miami: "Ready-to-Fly" meals for flight home.
(Read more room service