Watch what you're doing in public, America: Someone may be watching you—with a smartphone. In a new survey, 50% of American adults say they would take a secret video with their smartphone, the Baltimore Sun reports. Queried on their favorite subjects, their answers included:
- 23%: People in embarrassing outfits.
- 15%: A person tripping or falling.
- 10%: A sexy waitress.
- 9%: A shirtless hunk mowing the neighbor’s lawn.
- 7%: Cheerleaders.
- 7%: A boss or co-worker eating a second donut.
- 6%: Repulsive grooming habits.
See the full study here
. (Read more cellphones