Just because you're rich and famous doesn't mean you always bother to pay your tax bill. HLN lists 10 celebrities who've gotten in serious money trouble with Uncle Sam:
- New Jersey just hit Mary J. Blige with a tax lien of more than $900,000. She was also recently sued for defaulting on a $500,000 loan.
- Stephen Baldwin actually went to jail for not filing a personal income tax return from 2008 to 2010. He's currently working on a plea deal for the $350,000 he reportedly owes.
- Nicolas Cage is perhaps one of those best-known for having tax troubles, but he reportedly paid $6.25 million toward the massive bill recently.
- After he died, much of Sammy Davis Jr.'s memorabilia was sold at auction to help settle his $5.2 million tax bill.
- After news broke that he owes almost $12 million in taxes, Chris Tucker joked at one of his shows, "That's the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes."
Click for the complete list
, including an actor whose case almost made it to the Supreme Court. (Read more tax bill