When you're a celebrity, certain body parts may be a bit more valuable to you than they are to a normal person. So why not insure them? The Frisky rounds up a dozen stars who have done just that:
- Troy Polamalu: The NFL star's famous hair landed him an endorsement deal with Head & Shoulders, which took out a $1 million policy on the long locks.
- America Ferrera: When she snagged an endorsement deal with a tooth product company, it insured her smile for $10 million.
- Keith Richards: His middle finger is insured for $1.6 million. Presumably that's related to his guitar-playing abilities, rather than his bird-flipping abilities.
- Bruce Springsteen: His vocal cords are insured for a cool $5 million.
- Heidi Klum: Her legs are insured, but the right leg is worth more ($1.2 million) than the left leg ($1 million), thanks to a scar on her left knee.
Click for the complete list
, including a $600,000 pair of breasts. (Read more body parts