This week's most incredible discoveries include a massive under-ice canyon and the world's biggest fish:
- Scientists Accidentally Discover Even 'Grander' Canyon: Scientists have—totally by accident—come across a hidden canyon that dwarfs the Grand one. This one, though, has never been seen by humans. It's under the ice of Greenland.
- Scientists Unearth World's Largest Fish: As far as discoveries go, this one is pretty astounding on three counts: It came about by chance, expanded our knowledge of "gigantism," and revealed the world's largest fish.
- Hot Find in Norway: an Ancient Sweater: Thanks to melting snow in the Norwegian mountains, archaeologists have uncovered some pretty cool artifacts—including a really well-worn tunic more than 1,600 years old. Even better, it appears to be a hand-me down.
- This Photo May Be 2nd Ever of Billy the Kid: The world has long had only one authentiicated photo of the notorious Billy the Kid. A New Mexico historian thinks he's found a second.
- Guys, You're Just as Depressed as Women: Depression might be known more as a women's disease, but new research shows men suffer just as much—only differently.
Click for more amazing discoveries
. (Read more discoveries