Rapper Chris Brown and his "Fruit Loop" colored hair may be the latest example of a celebrity sporting rainbow-colored locks, but he's far from being the first in Hollywood to try this beauty trend:
- Kylie Jenner: The youngest Kardashian sister debuted long, turquoise locks (which may or may not have been a wig) at the Coachella Music Festival, but Kylie's no stranger to blue-colored hair, having dyed her tips an aqua color last year.
- Amber Rose: She may be known for her signature short hair, but the model and former girlfriend of Kanye West showed she isn't afraid to change up the color when she recently went blue.
- Julianne Hough: The actress and Dancing With the Stars judge recently made the change from blonde to "unicorn" pink hair.
- Lauren Conrad: The former reality star really did sport pink ombre tips at one point, but she was just punking her fans when she Instagrammed a photo of purple hair as an April Fools joke.
- Helen Mirren: The actress maintained her status as one of the coolest women alive when she showed up on the BAFTAs' red carpet with "bubblegum pink" hair.
Click for 19 more celebrities who've dyed their hair a neon hue.
- Katy Perry: Is there a hair color Katy hasn't tried? We've seen her hair change from green to pink to to purple to coral to multi-colored streaks. See her many styles here.
- Ke$ha: Quite possibly the only person who could rival Katy Perry in the hair color department is Ke$ha, who's done multiple colors all at once and reportedly uses a "hair color wheel" to help choose her next hue.
- Dakota Fanning: The actress must have been channeling Molly Ringwald when she decided to highlight her hair because she certainly looked "pretty in pink."
- Kelly Osbourne: Reportedly, Kelly was "contractually obligated" to keep her hair dyed a lavender color while working on Fashion Police, but now that she's left the show, there's no telling what color she might try next.
- Pete Wentz: No stranger to beauty trends, the musician was reportedly inspired by cherry blossoms when he dyed his hair a vibrant pink.
(Read more celebrities