Donald Trump has appeared on "The Howard Stern Show" some two dozen times since the late '90s. Now, BuzzFeed has listened to hours of those conversations—"not publicly available," it says—and found that the candidate's typical topic du jour was sex. Its big takeaway: Trump said "a lot of gross things about women." BuzzFeed isn't exactly the first to scour the Stern archives; CNN did the same six months ago. Here are six of the more eyebrow-raising things BuzzFeed and CNN heard:
- On pushing the Miss USA pageant in 2005: "If you’re looking for a rocket scientist, don't tune in tonight, but if you're looking for a really beautiful woman, you should watch."
- On Carmen Electra: "The boob job is terrible; they look like two light posts coming out of a body."
- On Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross: "Would you go out with Marcia Cross or would you turn gay, Howard?" Regarding the show's Nicolette Sheridan, she's a "solid four. I liked the way she used to look," adding, "A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10."
- On his desire to have more kids: "I mean, I won't do anything to take care of them. I'll supply funds and [Melania will] take care of the kids."
- On his household help: "They're not tens, I can tell you that. I've been very domesticated. It's a sad event."
- On how women approach him: "They'll walk up, and they'll flip their top, and they'll flip their panties."
Listen to the soundbites here
. (Here's what Trump was like as a college student