X

How Not to Use a 7-Eleven Microwave

Leave urine out of it
By Arden Dier,  Newser Staff
Posted Jun 1, 2017 11:00 AM CDT

(Newser) – Pity the fool who had to clean up this mess: A microwave blew up inside a 7-Eleven in Beaverton, Ore., on Tuesday, spewing not the remains of pizza or nachos but … urine. Officials believe someone was headed to a drug test with a clean sample of urine bundled up in a hand warmer when "they decided to microwave it at 7-Eleven," a police rep tells KATU. Unfortunately, the individual forgot to remove the hand warmer from the sample. As Gizmodo explains, a hand warmer contains iron powder, which is no bueno for a microwave. Police hope to use security tapes to track down the culprit, who fled the scene. (Read more weird crimes stories.)

We use cookies. By Clicking "OK" or any content on this site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. Read more in our privacy policy.