The office is oddly quiet, your favorite parking spot is always free and your boss isn't lurking in the usual matter. What's going on? Here, the Boston Globe's list of 10 signs that you've been abandoned.
- You've rearranged your manager's office furniture and made a chalk outline of a body—and no one notices.
- Your daydreams are your co-workers' realities.
- Your skin tone starts to resemble Steve Buscemi's.
- When you blast Jay-Z, no one tells you to turn it down.
- Parking is a breeze.
- The Golden Arches is the closest cafeteria.
- Your hour-long commute takes 20 minutes.
- No line at Starbucks.
- Lightning-quick morning meetings. Choice of seating.
- No receptionist. Do-it-yourself photocopying.
(Read more office buildings