Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Ex-Boyfriend Sues Her
Oct 6, 2021 2:21 AM CDT
Stephanie Grisham's Ex-Boyfriend Sues Her
GOP hopeful Max Miller says she's defaming him with abuse allegations
- Stephanie Grisham's White House memoir offers an unflattering look not just at the Trumps , but at a former boyfriend—and now Max Miller, a Republican former White House aide running for Congress in Ohio , is suing Grisham. Miller and Grisham had a romantic relationship, and in her book, which...
Unflattering Trump Details
Surface From Grisham Memoir
Sep 28, 2021 11:45 AM CDT
Unflattering Trump Details Surface From Grisham Memoir
Former press chief says he only pretended to get tough with Putin in front of cameras
- The new memoir by Stephanie Grisham , a press chief under then-President Trump and a top aide to Melania Trump, is now in the hands of journalists. Some of the details making waves:
Grisham writes that when Trump met with Vladimir Putin in Japan two years ago, he leaned in
Tell-All Book Compares
Melania to Marie Antoinette
Sep 13, 2021 1:31 PM CDT
Tell-All Book Compares Melania to Marie Antoinette
Stephanie Grisham says first lady refused to send anti-violence tweet on Jan. 6
- The latest tell-all book about the Trump White House is from Stephanie Grisham, who worked for Melania Trump before and after her nine months as White House press secretary. In excerpts of the upcoming book obtained by Politico , Grisham writes that soon after rioters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6,...
Aide With Top Access to Trump,
Melania Is Releasing Memoir
Sep 9, 2021 12:15 PM CDT
Aide With Top Access to Trump, Melania Is Releasing Memoir
'Hard to articulate how much anxiety' Stephanie Grisham's book will cause
- Another memoir from a former member of the Trump White House is coming, and Jonathan Swan of Axios notes that it has the potential to be the most damaging one so far. That's because Stephanie Grisham is the only person who worked in top positions for both former President...
Chappelle: I Saw Celebs Leave
'Dirty Notes' for Trump Aides
Apr 7, 2021 8:11 AM CDT
Chappelle: I Saw Celebs Leave 'Dirty Notes' for Trump Aides
Comedian describes mischief during one of President Obama's last White House parties
- In 2019, then-White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham claimed aides of former President Obama had left disparaging notes around the White House for members of former President Trump's administration to find. At Inauguration Day, "Every office was filled with Obama books, and we had notes left behind that...
Jan 7, 2021 12:51 AM CST
White House Staffers Are Resigning
More resignations likely coming in wake of Capitol breach, sources say
- Four White House staffers have stepped down in the wake of Wednesday's breach of the US Capitol. Stephanie Grisham, chief of staff for first lady Melania Trump and former White House communications director, and White House social secretary Anna Cristina "Rickie" Niceta both submitted their resignations effective immediately....
Grisham Out as Press Chief,
and Her Successor Is Named
Apr 7, 2020 10:26 AM CDT
Grisham Out as Press Chief, and Her Successor Is Named
Kayleigh McEnany, who has been spokesperson for Trump campaign, will replace her
- Stephanie Grisham is leaving her post as White House press secretary as part of a West Wing communications shake-up, report Politico and CNN . Replacing her will be Trump campaign spokesperson Kayleigh McEnany, reports the
New York Times
. Grisham will become first lady Melania Trump's chief of staff, per CNN,...
WH Press Secretary Says She
Doesn't Need to Hold Briefings
Jan 13, 2020 7:54 AM CST
WH Press Secretary Says She Doesn't Need to Hold Briefings
Stephanie Grisham dismisses open letter from predecessors
- White House press briefings were once a daily event, but it has been 302 days since the last one—and White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham isn't exactly apologetic. Grisham, who succeeded Sarah Sanders in the role on July 1 last year, scoffed at 13 officials from the last...
Was Too Much
for Kelly, Says
Oct 27, 2019 7:55 AM CDT
Trump's Genius Was Too Much for Kelly, Says White House
President disputes that chief of staff warned of impeachment as he quit
- John Kelly did not see impeachment coming when he resigned, President Trump says: "He just wants to come back into the action like everybody else does." The president was responding to Kelly's interview with the
, in which he said he regretted leaving late last year...
Trump 'Strongly Condemns'
Violent Fake Video
Oct 14, 2019 9:35 AM CDT
Trump 'Strongly Condemns' Violent Fake Video
Spokesperson says he's heard about it but hasn't seen it yet
- The White House press chief says President Trump "strongly condemns" a violent fake video that has emerged depicting the president as massacring his critics, reports Fox News . Trump hasn't yet seen the clip himself, "but based upon everything he has heard," he is denouncing it, tweeted...
Guards Were in
Her Way. The New
WH Press Secretary
Wasn't Having It
Jun 30, 2019 12:00 PM CDT
Guards Were in Her Way. The New WH Press Secretary Wasn't Having It
Stephanie Grisham reportedly bruised in incident outside Trump-Kim meeting in DMZ
- Stephanie Grisham is getting into her new role as White House press secretary—and on Sunday she apparently really got into it. CNN reports that Grisham, who was part of the entourage that accompanied President Trump to the Demilitarized Zone for his get-together with Kim Jong Un, was involved in...
Popular on Newser
Oxford Dictionary Picks Its Word of the Year
Teenager Thought He Bought a Percocet. It Killed Him
Few in GOP Differ With Trump on Constitution
Jury Hears Suspect Describe Killing 4 Sex Workers
1.2M Pigs to Meet Demise Annually in New 'Pig Hotel'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.