Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 3,302,194+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Author Deletes Draft of Bryant's Next Kids' Book
Also, NBA postpones Lakers game as an Italian city mourns
- The mourning for Kobe Bryant was truly global on Monday, the AP reports. Among the responses:
The NBA said it was postponing the Los Angeles Lakers' game against the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday night "out of respect for the Lakers organization." Bryant played for the Lakers for
US Open Match Ends in Tears and a Hug
Champ Osaka consoles Coco Gauff after teenager's defeat
- The aftermath of Naomi Osaka's defeat of 15-year-old Coco Gauff in the third round of the US Open, played out on court and in post-match interviews, was emotional. "She was crying, she won. I was crying. Everybody was crying!" Gauff said later, the BBC reports. "I...
She Stunned at Wimbledon, Now Wins Her US Open Debut
Coco Gauff is 15
- Coco Gauff has come back from a set and a break down to win her US Open debut at age 15 by beating Anastasia Potapova 3-6, 6-2, 6-4. Gauff got a wild-card entry from the US Tennis Association after making a surprising run to the fourth round at Wimbledon last...
Teenager's Amazing Run at Wimbledon Is Over
American Coco Gauff, 15, loses in the 4th round
- She defeated her idol at Wimbledon, then dazzled some more by vanquishing another opponent with an amazing comeback —all at the age of 15. But the remarkable run of Cori "Coco" Gauff ended Monday in a fourth-round loss to Romania's Simona Halep, reports ESPN . Halep, who was...
Popular on Newser
Teen Surfer Killed by a 'Really Big Great White'
30-Year-Old Dies After 'COVID Party'
Robert Mueller Has a Point to Make About Roger Stone
Horse Race Takes Bizarre Turn in the Home Stretch
Blast Rocks US Navy Base
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.