The Huffington Post rounds up some out-there job interview questions from the likes of Google and Goldman Sachs, via Glassdoor.com. Get your thinking caps on:
- Goldman Sachs, analyst: “If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?”
- Volkswagen, business analyst: “What would you do if you just inherited a pizzeria from your uncle?"
- Google, people analyst: “How many basketball[s] can you fit in this room[?]”
- Bloomberg financial, software developer: “Out of 25 horses, pick the fastest three horses. In each race, only five horses can run at the same time. What is the minimum number of races required?”
- Facebook, software engineer: “Given the numbers one to 1000, what is the minimum number of guesses needed to find a specific number if you are given the hint 'higher' or 'lower' for each guess you make?”
for the full list. (Read more job interviews