These television couples, rounded up by PopSugar, liked each other so much that they were (or still are) also couples in real life:
- Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin: They're married, and also played a married couple on Veronica Mars.
- Blake Lively and Penn Badgley: They dated for a while, and their Gossip Girl characters Serena and Dan ended up together in the end.
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas: They play Snow White and Prince Charming on Once Upon a Time, and are engaged in real life—and expecting a baby.
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder: They dated for a while, and their Vampire Diaries characters have an on-again, off-again relationship.
- Kat Dennings and Nick Zano: They're together in real life, and their characters have a flirtatious relationship on 2 Broke Girls.
- Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser: They're engaged in real life; on Mad Men, their characters both cheat on their spouses to be together.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis: They finally got together in real life, long after their characters, Jackie and Kelso, dated on That '70s Show.
- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer: They're married with kids, and on True Blood, their characters Sookie and Bill have a slightly more dramatic relationship.
- Will Arnett and Amy Poehler: Sadly, they separated after nine years of marriage. On Arrested Development, Arnett's character, Gob, married Poehler's character.
- Rose Leslie and Kit Harington: They were a couple for a while, but broke up last year; on Game of Thrones, their characters (Jon Snow and Ygritte) also fell in love.
Click for the complete list
—or check out this slightly more disturbing list of real-life Hollywood couples who've been cast as relatives
. (Read more celebrity