Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? Look no further: For just $475,000, Neiman Marcus is offering the chance to design a perfume with an expert in Paris. Your fragrance will come in 14-karat gold bottles, the Dallas Morning News reports. If that doesn't strike your fancy, perhaps one of the store's other nine fantasy gifts, all part of this year's exercise-in-extravagance Christmas Book, will:
- A trip to Vanity Fair's Oscars after-party includes a jewelry loan and a personal stylist, along with a $5,000 gift card to get clothing for the event—from Neiman Marcus, of course. A steal at $425,000.
- How about a pair of his 'n' hers amphibious vehicles? The four-wheel Quadski duo costs $100,000.
- For a paltry $95,000, you can get a Maserati Ghibli S Q4. Only 100 of the cars are being made, and they go from zero to 60 in 4.7 seconds. An exec expects them all to sell within an hour.
- Head to New Orleans for five days to experience Mardi Gras—with 11 of your friends. The $125,000 trip for six couples includes a French Quarter cottage, fancy meals, and an appearance on a parade float.
- The "ultimate slot car raceway" offers a scale model of your favorite track, and for $300,000, it includes a party hosted by full-size race car drivers Vic Elford and David Hobbs, the AP reports.
- If you're feeling cheap, you can deck out your house with luxury linens for just $55,000.
It's all cheaper than last year's $1.9 million gift
. (Read more Neiman Marcus