Want to live with a celebrity? Try being a celebrity yourself. The Stir rounds up celebrity pairs you probably didn't know lived together:
- John Cusack and Jeremy Piven: They were childhood friends in Evanston, Illinois, and lived together in Chicago. But when asked later what happened when Cusack became successful, Piven said, "No comment. I mean, you could fill in the blank, I bet."
- Raven-Symone and Lindsay Lohan: Technically they lived together, but Raven-Symone once said of her fellow Disney star, "She paid rent, and she was there probably three times."
- Tommy Lee Jones and Al Gore: They were college roommates at Harvard in the 1960s, and are still good friends.
- Michael Douglas and Danny DeVito: Before they made it big, they lived in a small New York apartment in the 1960s. "Danny was sloppy," Douglas once said. "No, really, he was a great roommate. It was a magical time."
- Judd Apatow and Adam Sandler: They were also roomies while trying to make it in showbiz, but they lived in LA. Apatow said living with Sandler was like living with "the comfortable naked guy at the gym."
- Christopher Reeve and Robin Williams: They lived together as freshmen at Juilliard in 1973, and were said to remain "closer than brothers."
- Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake: Yes, these two heartthrobs once lived together—when they were pre-teens starring on the Mickey Mouse Club.
Click for the complete list
of 14, including a pair who moved in together after a director gave them $30 and instructed them to "get drunk to see what happened." (Read more celebrity