Want to rake in the big bucks, kids? Consider enrolling in one of 20 colleges the San Francisco Chronicle reports produce the highest-earning graduates. While Princeton and Stanford are among the more predictable colleges on the list, based on median salary after graduation, the top five may come as a surprise.
- US Naval Academy, Maryland: $77,000
- US Military Academy at West Point, New York: $75,000
- Harvey Mudd College, California: $70,000
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: $70,000
- California Institute of Technology: $66,500
Click for the full list
. (Read more college graduates