A court commissioner on Monday issued a temporary restraining order against Rob Kardashian in response to the reality television star's posting of explicit images of ex-fiancee Blac Chyna on social media last week. The order will remain in effect until an Aug. 8 hearing; Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner James E. Blancarte said his primary concern was the former couple's infant baby, who was not listed in Chyna's requests for a protective order. Blancarte sealed exhibits in the case, citing their explicit nature. Chyna's attorney Lisa Bloom said after the hearing that the restraining order prevents Kardashian from posting anything about her client online and orders him to stay away from her. Bloom said in court that the pair has nannies to handle custody transfers while the restraining order is in place.
Kardashian did not appear at Monday's hearing. "We apologize and have offered our regrets for what has taken place in the last few days," his lawyer, Robert Shapiro, said outside the courthouse. He said the former couple remains focused on their daughter, who he said is currently being cared for by Kardashian. "I want to (get) back to co-parenting Dream," Chyna said outside the courthouse. TMZ references additional filings made by Bloom that allege an incident of domestic violence in April, during which Kardashian allegedly punched Chyna and then punched a hole through her bedroom door in an attempt to get to her. TMZ also quotes sources who say Chyna tired to choke Kardashian with an iPhone cord in December. Chyna gave an interview to Good Morning America that aired Monday; in it, she discusses her initial attraction to Kardashian. (Read more Blac Chyna stories.)