If Earth could only send one guy to a galactic Olympics, who would it be? The Wall Street Journal had a panel of sports experts hash it out, and its top 10 might surprise:
- Roman Sebrle: Czech decathlon champion wins on versatility.
- LeBron James: What can’t the NBA star do?
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.: Boxing's demands make its top dog a lock for this list.
- LaDainian Tomlinson: Running back has unparalleled strength/speed combo.
- Roger Federer: Tennis champ possesses sprinter’s speed, acrobat’s coordination.
- Sidney Crosby: NHL MVP can shoot, skate, and take a hit.
- Liu Xiang: Chinese star held world’s 110-meter hurdles record until last week.
- Jeremy Wariner: American may soon hold world’s 400-meter dash record.
- Ronaldo de Assis Moreira: Better known to soccer fans as Ronaldinho.
- Alex Rodriguez: Yankees star barely makes the list, because baseball is slow.
(Read more athlete