If disgraced money-man Bernard Madoff felt any guilt about his Ponzi-scheme hedge fund, you'd never know it. Now that he's under house arrest, his "lifestyle of the rich and infamous" is somewhat limited, but in a fitting tribute to a man who just fleeced investors of $50 billion, CNN Money put together a list of his princely possessions:
- His Manhattan Upper East Side digs cost more than $5 million.
- Ironically christened “Bull," his 55-foot yacht is currently parked on the French Riviera. It was built by a boatyard that boasts a long list of clients, including Ernest Hemingway and a Chicago mobster.
- Private jets: Why have one jet on call when you can have two?
- Florida mansion: A $9.4 million 8,753-square-foot house with 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a pool and, of course, a boat dock to park his beloved Bull.
- Oceanfront mansion: A $3 million New York vacation home in Montauk that was listed as one of the properties posted to secure his $10 million bond.
(Read more apartment