The good vibrations can’t last forever. Sooner or later, President Obama is bound to run afoul of members of his own party. Glenn Thrush, in Politico, scopes out the suspects:
- John Conyers: The irrepressible House Judiciary chairman wants to investigate the US attorneys scandal and other potential Bush-era malfeasance, despite Obama’s desire to “look forward.”
- Dianne Feinstein: Senator has already made Obama apologize for not keeping her in the loop.
- Joe Biden: You know the VP has some big gaffes left in him.
- Daniel Inouye: Newly minted Senate Appropriations chair is a big fan of earmarks, and one aide says he “isn’t going to bend to accommodate” Obama.
- Michelle Obama: After getting the Jackie O treatment, she has nowhere to go but down.
For more, check out the link below.
(Read more Barack Obama