In-N-Out Burger’s “secret menu” (veggie burgers, etc.) has gotten way too famous to really be considered a secret anymore—but Coupon Sherpa rounds up little-known items at other fast-food joints:
- Chili’s: Though it’s not on the menu anymore, you can in fact still order the restaurant’s namesake dish.
- Long John Silvers: Ask for a side of crumbs and you’ll get—for free—a box of fried batter parts that fell off the fish or chicken.
- Jamba Juice: This secret menu is still pretty secret, but it includes a drink with the title “Pink Starburst.”
- Chipotle: They’ll make an item with any combination of ingredients they have—a quesorito is a quesadilla with burrito fillings, rolled up and baked.
- McDonald's: If you can bring yourself to order a McGangBang, you’ll get a double cheeseburger with a chicken patty sandwiched in between the beef patties.
- Starbucks: A Cake Batter Frappucino is a vanilla frappucino with almond and vanilla bean flavoring.
For the complete list, click here
(Read more fast food