Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Harry, Meghan Won't Be on
Queen's Balcony for Celebration
May 6, 2022 12:55 PM CDT
Harry, Meghan Won't Be on Queen's Balcony for Celebration
Neither will Andrew at Platinum Jubilee, as all 3 no longer have royal duties
- In June, the United Kingdom will celebrate Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee , a commemoration of her status as the only British monarch ever to have put in 70 years on the throne. And there will be four very special guests in attendance: Prince Harry, his wife Meghan Markle, and their...
Meghan Markle Series
May 2, 2022 4:24 PM CDT
Netflix Cancels Meghan Markle Series
Animated show 'Pearl' is history as service starts cutting costs
- Netflix is in cost-cutting mode after a drop in subscribers, and one of the early casualties is
, an animated series created by Meghan Markle. The show about a 12-year-old girl inspired by extraordinary women from history was being executive-produced by Markle and David Furnish, Elton John's husband,
at Prince Harry
Apr 25, 2022 9:10 AM CDT
Trump Takes Personal Shot at Prince Harry
Former president says the prince is 'whipped' by Meghan Markle and predicts a divorce
- New details of former President Trump's soon-to-air interview with Piers Morgan in the UK are out, and they show Trump taking some personal digs at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Trump says Harry is "being led around by the nose" by Markle and is "whipped like no...
Harry, Meghan Reunite
With Queen, Prince Charles
Apr 15, 2022 8:38 AM CDT
Harry, Meghan Reunite With Queen, Prince Charles
It's been more than 2 years since Markle has set foot in the UK
- Earlier this year, Prince Harry, who now lives in California with Meghan Markle and their two children, noted that security concerns were keeping them from visiting the UK. Those fears appear to have been allayed, at least enough to allow him and Markle to make a pit stop outside of...
Meghan Markle Tries to
Trademark 500-Year-Old Word
Apr 6, 2022 6:43 AM CDT
Meghan Markle Tries to Trademark 500-Year-Old Word
'Archetypes' is the title of her new Spotify podcast, examining female stereotypes
- Meghan Markle is seeking to trademark "archetypes," which in addition to being a 500-year-old word is also the title of her upcoming Spotify-exclusive podcast. The Duchess of Sussex, acting through her Archewell Audio company, filed the application with the US Patent and Trademark Office in March, the same...
Harry RSVPs a No to Prince
Philip's Memorial Service
Mar 12, 2022 7:00 AM CST
Harry RSVPs a No to Prince Philip's Memorial Service
Prince slammed for 'snubbing' queen, whom rep says he hopes to visit soon
- Prince Harry said earlier this year he wouldn't be returning to the UK anytime soon, due to a lack of security detail for him and his family, and he apparently meant it—even if it means he'll miss his grandfather's memorial service. Per
, a spokesman for...
Dec 27, 2021 7:04 AM CST
Meghan Markle Gets Front-Page Statement From
British tabloid doesn't exactly apologize, though
- Meghan Markle won her lengthy legal battle against the
Mail on Sunday
earlier this month, and on Sunday, she got a front-page statement from the British tabloid. The
and its associated website were ordered by a judge to acknowledge the win, and, following the ruling in Markle's favor...
Harry and Meghan's
Holiday Card Has
Dec 23, 2021 2:08 PM CST
Harry and Meghan's Holiday Card Has Special Surprise
The world gets its first look at their daughter, Lilibet 'Lili' Diana
- Six months after the birth of Lilibet "Lili" Diana, the world is getting its first look at the British royal. The daughter of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, born June 4 , is included in a family photo on the couple's holiday card, shot by photographer Alexi Lubomirski over...
Markle Wins Another Round
in Battle Against Tabloid
Dec 2, 2021 11:53 AM CST
Markle Wins Another Round in Battle Against Tabloid
Duchess say it's time to reshape industry
- Meghan Markle has won another round in her yearslong legal battle against the
Mail on Sunday
—but publisher Associated Newspapers might take the case to Britain's top court before it agrees to pay the duchess damages and print a front-page apology. The Court of Appeal in London ruled in...
Book: Prince Charles
Wondered About Archie's Skin
Nov 29, 2021 3:09 AM CST
Book: Prince Charles Wondered About Archie's Skin
A rep for the prince denies the allegation
- When Meghan Markle told Oprah Winfrey there was some concern among the royal family about how dark the skin of her and Prince Harry's son Archie might be, she didn't say who exactly was concerned. According to a new book, it might have been Harry's own father,...
Meghan Markle Is a
Surprise Guest on
Nov 19, 2021 4:53 AM CST
Meghan Markle Is a Surprise Guest on
She talks about life in California, secret night out with Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle shared a lot of memories in a surprise appearance on
—including a story about the days when she used to drive a "very, very old Ford Explorer Sport" with a broken driver's side door to auditions at the Warner Bros. lot where the show is...
Former Aide Revealed
Nov 11, 2021 2:41 AM CST
Meghan Markle's Messages With Former Aide Revealed
Duchess of Sussex admits the couple gave aide OK to cooperate with unauthorized biography
- Meghan Markle admitted to the court that she and Prince Harry did indeed cooperate, via a former aide, with the authors of an unauthorized biography of the couple. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have long denied having anything to do with
, released last year , but after messages...
Oct 27, 2021 4:22 PM CDT
Hateful Tweets About Meghan Were Coordinated, Report Says
Analytics show most of the abuse came from relatively few Twitter accounts
- The Twitter attacks on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry aren't organic, a new analysis shows. An analytics provider has found that 83 accounts were the source of 70% of the nastiest tweets and misinformation posted about the couple, the
reports. Bot Sentinel issued a report saying 80% of...
Harry? Not on
Sep 15, 2021 7:44 AM CDT
Pettiness From Royals Toward Harry? Not on His Birthday
Upbeat greetings poured in from the queen, William and Kate, Charles and Camilla for prince's 37th
- Earlier this summer, things still seemed tense between Prince Harry and his family back home across the pond. But the UK royals have apparently put any lingering hostilities on the back burner, at least for the day: Harry's 37th birthday on Wednesday. First came a tweeted birthday greeting from...
Piers Morgan Gloats Over
Outcome of Markle Probe
Sep 1, 2021 3:20 PM CDT
Piers Morgan Gloats Over Outcome of Markle Probe
More than 50K complaints were lodged
- The UK’s Office of Communications has issued a 97-page report following a months-long investigation into an episode of
Good Morning Britain.
The upshot: The controversial comments Piers Morgan made about Meghan Markle are not technically in violation of broadcast standards. It’s not exactly an endorsement, but Morgan is...
in Hot Water
Jul 13, 2021 3:01 AM CDT
Prince William in Hot Water After Comments on Racism
Some are wondering why he didn't speak up for his own sister-in-law
- Prince William condemned the racist abuse that Black members of England's soccer team were subjected to after the team lost the Europe championship to Italy, but now William is the one under scrutiny. Commenters on social media were quick to note that the British royal has not yet publicly...
Harry Said He
and Meghan Were
Cut Off. Now, a
Jun 24, 2021 8:46 AM CDT
Harry Said He and Meghan Were Cut Off. Now, a Royals Account
Clarence House spokesperson says Prince Charles funded Sussexes into summer of 2020
- When Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah Winfrey aired in March, one of the claims the Duke of Sussex made was that they'd been cut off financially by the royal family in the first quarter of 2020 and were forced to use an inheritance from Harry'...
Of Course There's Drama Over
Meghan and Harry's Baby Name
Jun 9, 2021 10:45 AM CDT
Of Course There's Drama Over Meghan and Harry's Baby Name
Did they get the queen's OK to use Lilibet, and when?
- As one might expect, there's been plenty of hand-wringing about whether Harry and Meghan did or did not ask the queen for permission/her blessing in bestowing her nickname on their newly born baby girl, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor . A palace source tells the BBC the queen wasn't consulted about...
Meghan and Harry
Welcome Lilibet Diana
Jun 6, 2021 12:05 PM CDT
Meghan and Harry Welcome Lilibet Diana
Couple's second child is born in Santa Barbara, named after grandmother and great-grandmother
- Lilibet "Lili" Diana Mountbatten-Windsor has arrived, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced Sunday. Their second child was born Friday morning at a Santa Barbara hospital, the couple said in a statement, weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces. "Both mother and child are healthy and well, and settling in at...
Harry Wants to 'Break the
Cycle' of Pain for His Kids
May 14, 2021 7:25 AM CDT
Harry Wants to 'Break the Cycle' of Pain for His Kids
Wax museum moves his figure to 'join his Hollywood friends'
- A life of palace intrigues, harassment from British tabloids, and austere boarding schools apparently does not lie in store for young Archie Mountbatten-Windsor and his soon-to-be-born sister. In an appearance on Dax Shepherd's Armchair Expert podcast Thursday, Prince Harry said he wants to "break the cycle" of "...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
92 Tons of Popular Topping Recalled
Sentencing in Flight Attendant Assault a 'Very Strong Message'
The Clues Were Ingenious, but Staging the Hunt Would Kill Him
Trump Piles On Abbott, Other No-Shows at NRA Meeting
Once the Vatican's No. 2 Man, His Legacy Was Marred
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.