Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Duke and Duchess of Sussex
Stories 1 - 20 |
Dec 27, 2021 7:04 AM CST
Meghan Markle Gets Front-Page Statement From
British tabloid doesn't exactly apologize, though
- Meghan Markle won her lengthy legal battle against the
Mail on Sunday
earlier this month, and on Sunday, she got a front-page statement from the British tabloid. The
and its associated website were ordered by a judge to acknowledge the win, and, following the ruling in Markle's favor...
Harry and Meghan's
Holiday Card Has
Dec 23, 2021 2:08 PM CST
Harry and Meghan's Holiday Card Has Special Surprise
The world gets its first look at their daughter, Lilibet 'Lili' Diana
- Six months after the birth of Lilibet "Lili" Diana, the world is getting its first look at the British royal. The daughter of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, born June 4 , is included in a family photo on the couple's holiday card, shot by photographer Alexi Lubomirski over...
Book: Prince Charles
Wondered About Archie's Skin
Nov 29, 2021 3:09 AM CST
Book: Prince Charles Wondered About Archie's Skin
A rep for the prince denies the allegation
- When Meghan Markle told Oprah Winfrey there was some concern among the royal family about how dark the skin of her and Prince Harry's son Archie might be, she didn't say who exactly was concerned. According to a new book, it might have been Harry's own father,...
Harry? Not on
Sep 15, 2021 7:44 AM CDT
Pettiness From Royals Toward Harry? Not on His Birthday
Upbeat greetings poured in from the queen, William and Kate, Charles and Camilla for prince's 37th
- Earlier this summer, things still seemed tense between Prince Harry and his family back home across the pond. But the UK royals have apparently put any lingering hostilities on the back burner, at least for the day: Harry's 37th birthday on Wednesday. First came a tweeted birthday greeting from...
Harry Said He
and Meghan Were
Cut Off. Now, a
Jun 24, 2021 8:46 AM CDT
Harry Said He and Meghan Were Cut Off. Now, a Royals Account
Clarence House spokesperson says Prince Charles funded Sussexes into summer of 2020
- When Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah Winfrey aired in March, one of the claims the Duke of Sussex made was that they'd been cut off financially by the royal family in the first quarter of 2020 and were forced to use an inheritance from Harry'...
Prince Albert Takes Issue
With Prince Harry's Interview
Mar 26, 2021 1:45 AM CDT
Prince Albert Takes Issue With Prince Harry's Interview
But the Monaco royal wishes Harry the best
- While Prince Albert II of Monaco can empathize with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, that doesn't mean he agrees with their decision to air their grievances to Oprah. While he knows the pressures they likely experienced, "this type of public display of dissatisfaction, to say the least, these...
British Tabloid Got
SSN in 2016
Mar 19, 2021 7:01 AM CDT
British Tabloid Got Meghan Markle's SSN in 2016
Investigator says the 'Sun' paid him for info on Markle family from restricted database
- Private investigators in the US are allowed to access databases of restricted information for certain reasons—but those reasons definitely don't include digging up dirt on the romantic partners of British royals. Retired Los Angeles-based private investigator Danno Hanks tells the BBC and the
New York Times
Gayle King: Harry Had
'Unproductive' Talk With Family
Mar 16, 2021 5:37 PM CDT
Gayle King: Harry Had 'Unproductive' Talk With Family
'But they are glad they at least started a conversation'
- Prince Harry has spoken to his brother for the first time since the bombshell Oprah interview , but it did not go well, according to Gayle King. She said on
CBS This Morning
Tuesday that Harry told her over the weekend that he had spoken to both Prince William and their...
Piers Morgan Thought About It,
Still Doesn't Believe Meghan
Mar 10, 2021 8:32 AM CST
Piers Morgan Thought About It, Still Doesn't Believe Meghan
Duchess filed complaint with ITV over his comments
- One of the 41,000 people who complained to ITV about Piers Morgan's comments about Meghan Markle was apparently the duchess herself. "The Duchess of Sussex formally filed a complaint to ITV on Monday" and "it's thought to have been sent to the broadcaster's CEO,...
Piers Morgan Quits Show
After Walking Off Set
Mar 9, 2021 1:11 PM CST
Piers Morgan Quits Show After Walking Off Set
He's done with 'Good Morning Britain' amid bickering over Meghan Markle interview
- Piers Morgan stormed off the set of ITV's
Good Morning Britain
on Tuesday after taking flak for his continued criticism of Meghan Markle. And it appears the split is permanent: The network announced later in the day that Morgan has decided to leave the show, and ITV "has...
Vicar Has Questions
About Harry, Meghan's
Mar 8, 2021 2:12 PM CST
Vicar Has Questions About Harry, Meghan's 'Secret Wedding'
Couple told Oprah real ceremony took place 3 days before official royal wedding
- A Church of England vicar wants to know more about one of the many revelations in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Oprah interview . The couple disclosed that they were married in a private ceremony in their "backyard" by the Archbishop of Canterbury three days before the official royal...
Harry and Meghan's Bombshell
Oprah Interview Drops
Mar 8, 2021 5:24 AM CST
Harry and Meghan's Bombshell Oprah Interview Drops
Royal couple shared quite a bit with Winfrey
- Twitter was going wild after Oprah Winfrey's sit-down with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aired Sunday night. Some popular themes included how proud Princess Diana would be of her son, how much fodder the interview contained for Netflix's
, how bizarre it is that the royal family...
Palace Issues 'Highly Unusual'
Statement on Markle Claims
Mar 3, 2021 3:43 PM CST
Palace Issues 'Highly Unusual' Statement on Markle Claims
Palace says it is 'very concerned' about allegations duchess bullied staff
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Oprah Winfrey interview hasn't aired in full yet, but relations between the couple and Buckingham Palace already appear to be going downhill fast. In what the
describes as a "highly unusual statement," the palace said Wednesday that it plans to...
Meghan Markle Wins
Feb 11, 2021 2:10 PM CST
Meghan Markle Wins Invasion-of-Privacy Case
She sued over the publication of personal letter to her father
- A newspaper invaded the Duchess of Sussex’s privacy by publishing a personal letter to her estranged father, a British judge ruled Thursday, in a major victory for the royal in her campaign against what she sees as media intrusion. The former American actress Meghan Markle , 39, sued publisher Associated...
Archie Speaks in
Harry and Meghan's
Dec 29, 2020 7:58 PM CST
Archie Speaks in Harry and Meghan's New Podcast
Holiday special launches new Spotify series
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex launched their new podcast series Tuesday with special guests including Sir Elton John and Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor—better known as baby Archie. At the end of the 33-minute podcast released on Spotify, the 19-month-old had a turn at the microphone, allowing the public to...
Duke and Duchess
Turn to Podcasting
Dec 15, 2020 12:07 PM CST
Duke and Duchess Turn to Podcasting
Harry and Meghan sign a deal with Spotify
- In 2020, Spotify has nabbed podcast deals with Joe Rogan , Michelle Obama , Kim Kardashian , and now a duke and duchess. Archewell Audio, a division of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's new production company , has signed an exclusive partnership with Spotify that will see the couple "host and produce...
Harry Sues Paper Over
'False, Defamatory' Story
Dec 7, 2020 2:59 PM CST
Harry Sues Paper Over 'False, Defamatory' Story
'Mail on Sunday' claimed he had failed to stay in touch with Royal Marines
- Prince Harry is now a California resident, but his battle against the British tabloids continues. The prince has filed a lawsuit against Associated Newspapers, publisher of the
Mail on Sunday
, over a story from October that claims he has failed to stay in touch with the Royal Marines after stepping...
A 'Broken' Chrissy Teigen
Defends Meghan Markle
Nov 26, 2020 9:32 AM CST
A 'Broken' Chrissy Teigen Defends Meghan Markle
Teigen calls journalist a 'piece of s---' for questioning the benefit of Markle's op-ed
- Chrissy Teigen knows all too well the backlash that can come with revealing a miscarriage . Hence her defense of Meghan Markle, who published an essay Wednesday describing the "unbearable grief" she felt in losing her second child . Criticism inevitably followed. At the
, for example, Camilla Tominey, who also...
Markle Makes Devastating
Reveal, Finds 'Path to Healing'
Nov 25, 2020 6:29 AM CST
Markle Makes Devastating Reveal, Finds 'Path to Healing'
3 words she said to Harry after miscarriage in July are words we should all say now: 'Are you OK?'
- Last year, when Meghan Markle was a new mom plagued by exhaustion, a journalist's simple question served as a surprise salve: "Are you OK?" In an opinion piece in the
New York Times
, the Duchess of Sussex says those three words are what she said to her own...
One Word of the Year
Is Depressingly 2020
Nov 10, 2020 7:21 AM CST
One Word of the Year Is Depressingly 2020
'Lockdown' usage up 6K% from 2019: Collins Dictionary
- In 2019, there were just 4,000 recorded instances in which the word "lockdown" was used, according to the Collins Dictionary. Of course, we had no idea what was coming. This year, there were more than 250,000 uses for a 6,000% increase, Collins says. It was enough...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Cruise Cancels at Sea, Stranding Passengers
Trump Mocks Biden in Speech at Arizona Rally
Bob Saget Widow Breaks Silence After Star's Death
University President Fired For 'Inappropriate Relationship'
Transportation CEO Steps In Front of Train to His Death
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.