Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Read the latest news about former Secretary of State and First Lady Hillary Clinton on Newser.com
Stories 1 - 20 |
Leaders Past and
Present Mourn Albright
Apr 27, 2022 6:40 PM CDT
Leaders Past and Present Mourn Albright
'Freedom had no greater champion,' Biden says in eulogy
- A veritable who's who of Washington leaders gathered Wednesday to pay their last respects to Madeleine Albright, a child of conflict-ravaged Europe who arrived in the US at age 11 and became America's first female secretary of state. The trailblazing diplomat and champion of her adopted country as...
Clinton Campaign, DNC
Fined Over Steele Dossier
Mar 31, 2022 10:25 AM CDT
Clinton Campaign, DNC Fined Over Steele Dossier
FEC found they misreported spending on opposition research as 'legal services'
- Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee will pay for their alleged violation of campaign finance laws related to the infamous Steele dossier. The DNC has been fined $105,000 and the Clinton campaign has been fined $8,000 for not properly disclosing opposition research on...
Hillary Clinton: I've Got COVID
Mar 22, 2022 9:10 PM CDT
Hillary Clinton: I've Got COVID
Bill Clinton testing negative so far
- Hillary Clinton is the latest big name to announce a coronavirus diagnosis. "Well, I've tested positive for COVID," the former senator and secretary of state tweeted Tuesday. "I've got some mild cold symptoms but am feeling fine. I'm more grateful than ever for the...
Reveals More on
15 Boxes Found
Feb 19, 2022 9:45 AM CST
National Archives Reveals More on 15 Boxes Found at Mar-a-Lago
NARA: Former President Trump brought classified info with him to private Fla. estate when he left WH
- The 15 or so boxes of administration materials that former President Trump took with him to Mar-a-Lago when he left the White House had more than routine to-do lists inside. On Friday, the National Archives and Records Administration confirmed that classified records were found in those boxes, and that it'...
Court Filing Causes Ruckus
in Trump, Clinton Camps
Feb 15, 2022 9:25 AM CST
Court Filing Causes Ruckus in Trump, Clinton Camps
Conservatives say John Durham development suggests spying on the White House
- A new narrative has emerged in the orbit of former President Trump, one that accuses the Hillary Clinton campaign of essentially spying on the former president. It's a tangled story that involves special counsel John Durham and Democratic-allied lawyer Michael Sussmann, who was previously charged with lying to the...
Feb 11, 2022 3:40 PM CST
Clinton Sends Snarky Message Amid Trump Reports
She is selling caps that read 'But Her Emails'
- Hillary Clinton is in business after reports that former President Trump flushed documents in White House toilets. The former secretary of state, who lost to Trump in the 2016 presidential election, is promoting caps carrying the message, "But Her Emails," the Hill reports. Clinton's use of a...
Jan 13, 2022 11:05 AM CST
People Are Floating Some Wild Ideas for 2024
Hillary Clinton perhaps, or maybe a Biden-Cheney ticket?
- A Biden-Trump rematch seems like a plausible bet for the 2024 race. And while a Trump candidacy isn't a sure thing, headlines have surfaced recently suggesting that just as much uncertainty dogs the Democratic side. Examples:
An op-ed in the
Wall Street Journal
lays out a scenario
Dec 9, 2021 8:47 AM CST
Hillary Clinton Gets Emotional Sharing 2016 Victory Speech
Former secretary of state reveals words she would've spoken had she won against Trump
- It was the speech that never was, and it's been tucked away for five years. Now, however, Hillary Clinton is finally revealing the words she would've spoken had she won the 2016 election instead of Donald Trump, something she's "never shared ... with anybody." "In...
For Hillary Clinton,
Next Gig Is a
'Dream Come True'
Feb 23, 2021 9:40 AM CST
For Hillary Clinton, Next Gig Is a 'Dream Come True'
Former secretary of state is co-authoring 'State of Terror,' a political thriller, with Louise Penny
- First lady, senator, secretary of state, presidential nominee, and now, author of an "international political thriller." That's the latest addition to Hillary Clinton's CV, per Axios , which reports that Clinton is partnering with writer Louise Penny, a longtime pal, to pen
State of Terror
, due out...
Hillary Clinton: Impeaching
Trump Isn't Enough
Jan 11, 2021 4:41 PM CST
Hillary Clinton: Impeaching Trump Isn't Enough
We need new laws on extremism, plus a lot of 'soul-searching'
- Hillary Clinton is out with an op-ed in the
on last week's violence in DC, and she's all in favor of seeing President Trump impeached and removed from office. She also thinks members of Congress "who joined him in subverting our democracy should resign, and...
One Trump, One Obama Take
Home 'Most Admired' Crowns
Dec 29, 2020 11:23 AM CST
One Trump, One Obama Take Home 'Most Admired' Crowns
Donald Trump ends Barack Obama's 12-year winning streak, while Michelle Obama wins top spot for women
- Donald Trump didn't beat Joe Biden in the election, but he can notch a win against Barack Obama. In its annual survey on the matter, Gallup pollsters asked 1,000 or so American adults to name, without being given choices, a man and a woman they most admire anywhere...
Hillary Clinton to Cast
Vote in Electoral College
Oct 29, 2020 8:02 AM CDT
Hillary Clinton to Cast Vote in Electoral College
She's a New York state elector this year
- Hillary Clinton has decried the Electoral College—but this year she'll cast a vote in it. The former Democratic presidential nominee, who won the popular vote in 2016, announced she would be one of 29 electors for New York during an interview on Sirius XM's "Signal Boost"...
Clinton: Idea of Trump Win
Makes Me 'Literally Sick'
Oct 27, 2020 9:50 AM CDT
Clinton: Idea of Trump Win Makes Me 'Literally Sick'
She tells Kara Swisher she's hopeful for Biden because 2020 is different than 2016
- In a wide-ranging interview with journalist Kara Swisher for Swisher's Sway podcast , Hillary Clinton makes clear that she thinks a woman would have handled the pandemic better than President Trump. "I have no doubt, especially if it were me," she says in the
New York Times
Clinton Has Thoughts
on Biden's 'Shut Up'
Sep 30, 2020 8:34 AM CDT
Clinton Has Thoughts on Biden's 'Shut Up'
'You have no idea' how much she wanted to say that during the 2016 debates
- Hillary Clinton entered the debate fray Tuesday night with a comment on Joe Biden's request that President Trump "shut up, man." In a tweet , the writer Jill Filipovic said she empathized with Clinton "because I'm positive she wanted to say that [during the 2016 presidential...
Emails at the
Sep 2, 2020 7:40 PM CDT
Melania Trump Used Private Emails at the White House: Report
Former friend and colleague Stephanie Winston Wolkoff talks about their email use
- Want to reach Melania Trump at the White House? You might try one of her private email accounts. Or iMessage. Or Signal. That's according to former advisor and friend Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, who wrote the tell-all memoir
Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the
' Op-Ed Page
Fumbles Yet Again
Aug 8, 2020 3:00 PM CDT
' Op-Ed Page Fumbles Yet Again
This time, Maureen Dowd's latest column left out an entire Democratic presidential ticket
- Hillary Clinton has a little advice for celebrated
New York Times
columnist Maureen Dowd: ditch the pot brownies. The former presidential candidate and secretary of state fired off a sharp tweet Saturday after the op-ed writer apparently forgot about Clinton's run for office in 2016, Mediaite reports. "It'...
Lost a Giant'
Jul 18, 2020 9:00 AM CDT
Remembering John Lewis: 'We Have Lost a Giant'
Tributes pour in from Obama, MLK Jr.'s family, and more
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has ordered flags at the US Capitol to be flown at half-staff in honor of Rep. John Lewis, who died Friday at the age of 80 after a battle with pancreatic cancer. Tributes and statements are now pouring in for the civil rights legend and longtime...
Ghislaine Maxwell's Arrest
Was Far From Genteel
Jul 5, 2020 4:20 PM CDT
Ghislaine Maxwell's Arrest Was Far From Genteel
The disgraced British socialite was arrested by more than 20 armed law officers
- Turns out Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest was no small affair. The alleged madam—who's accused of delivering underaged girls to infamous pedophile Jeffrey Epstein—was collared by more than 20 armed police and agents who stormed her private New Hampshire retreat, the
reports. Seems they kicked down the...
'Some Sneaky Trick'?
Jun 11, 2020 4:04 PM CDT
Georgia Election: 'Some Sneaky Trick'?
Republicans and Democrats duel over who to blame
- Democrats and black activists are saying Georgia's botched primary election was no mistake—it was by design, and someone needs to pay. "There's always some sneaky trick that's played," Democratic activist Bobby Fuse, 68, tells CNN . "This time, they had a whole bunch of...
Not Going After
May 27, 2020 1:51 PM CDT
Tulsi Gabbard Not Going After Clinton Anymore
She drops defamation suit against the former secretary of state
- "Plaintiffs Tulsi Gabbard and Tulsi Now, Inc. dismiss this action." So reads the Wednesday court filing that puts an end to Gabbard's defamation suit against Hillary Clinton. Gabbard sued Clinton in January over Clinton's late 2019 suggestion that the then-2020 candidate was a "Russian asset....
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Dubya Makes 'Freudian Slip of the Century'
Planned Fix for Sinking Tower Hits Big Snag
Terrified Buffalo Store Worker Called 911. She Says Dispatcher Hung Up
'Payton, You're a Coward!'
Man Marks 50 Years of Eating Big Macs Daily
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.