Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Read the latest news about former Secretary of State and First Lady Hillary Clinton on Newser.com
Stories 21 - 40 |
Not Going After
May 27, 2020 1:51 PM CDT
Tulsi Gabbard Not Going After Clinton Anymore
She drops defamation suit against the former secretary of state
- "Plaintiffs Tulsi Gabbard and Tulsi Now, Inc. dismiss this action." So reads the Wednesday court filing that puts an end to Gabbard's defamation suit against Hillary Clinton. Gabbard sued Clinton in January over Clinton's late 2019 suggestion that the then-2020 candidate was a "Russian asset....
Hillary Clinton Makes
Apr 28, 2020 3:29 PM CDT
Hillary Clinton Makes Her Endorsement
'Think of what it would mean if we had a real president'
- Hillary Clinton has made her endorsement for the 2020 election—and, unsurprisingly, she's not getting on board the Trump train. The 2016 Democratic nominee endorsed Joe Biden at a virtual "Women's Town Hall" event discussing the coronavirus crisis Tuesday, CBS reports. "Just think of what a...
Clinton to Launch Podcast,
With a Surprising Influence
Feb 28, 2020 7:20 AM CST
Clinton to Launch Podcast, With a Surprising Influence
Politico reports former secretary of state was said to have been inspired by Howard Stern
- Hillary Clinton has been profoundly influenced in her life by her mother , her grandkids , and ... Howard Stern? That's the revelation Ryan Lizza makes in his report for Politico that Clinton will in late spring be debuting a podcast in which she'll interview anyone from politicians and world leaders...
Drudge Says It's Possible
Feb 15, 2020 1:26 PM CST
Bloomberg-Hillary Ticket? Drudge Says It's Possible
No confirmation from either camp, however
- Matt Drudge is running a red headline across his Drudge Report on Saturday about a provocative, but unconfirmed, political scoop: He says Mike Bloomberg is considering Hillary Clinton as his running mate. The blurb (see this Drudge tweet ) quotes sources close to the Bloomberg campaign as saying that "...
Here's What Hillary
Has to Say About
Feb 6, 2020 11:27 AM CST
Here's What Hillary Has to Say About VP Possibility
'Never say never,' but she tells Ellen DeGeneres she doesn't think it's going to happen
- Hillary Clinton has long flirted with the speculation that she might jump into the 2020 race for president, but with the primaries officially underway, that speculation seems likely to end. But what about vice president? "I never say never, because I do believe in serving my country. But it'...
Hillary Has More
to Say About Bernie
Feb 1, 2020 6:30 AM CST
Hillary Has More to Say About Bernie
Clinton says Sanders didn't unify the Democratic party after 2016 primary
- Hillary Clinton is not done talking about Bernie Sanders. The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said in a podcast interview that aired Friday that Sanders didn't try to unify the party after losing the primary to her four years ago and that he and his supporters contributed to her loss...
Trump Made Telling
Remark About Bernie
Jan 26, 2020 4:15 PM CST
Trump Made Telling Remark About Bernie
The president says he's glad Hillary Clinton didn't pick Sanders as a running mate
- Hillary Clinton isn't exactly bursting with Bernie love—and for President Trump, that could be a bonus. In a recording of a private 2018 dinner, Trump says Clinton might have been harder to beat in 2016 if she had chosen Bernie Sanders as her running mate,
Here's What to
Be Excited About
as Sundance Begins
Jan 23, 2020 11:00 AM CST
Here's What to Be Excited About as Sundance Begins
Big names including Taylor Swift, Hillary Clinton, Lin-Manuel Miranda featured
- Plenty of change is in the air at the Sundance Film Festival, where some 118 feature films are set to premiere over the next 10 days beginning Thursday, the AP reports. Streaming companies are now among the most likely companies to scoop up buzzed-about breakthroughs. The marquee event of opening...
Hillary Clinton Just Got
Sued for $50M for Defamation
Jan 22, 2020 9:50 AM CST
Hillary Clinton Just Got Sued for $50M for Defamation
Tulsi Gabbard is not having that Russian asset accusation
- Remember that time Hillary Clinton called a presidential candidate in her own party a Russian asset , and then everyone had a good chortle and ate scones and jam together ? No? Well, neither does the aforementioned presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, who's now suing Clinton for defamation and $50 million...
Clinton Walks Back
Remarks on Sanders
Jan 22, 2020 4:41 AM CST
Clinton Walks Back Remarks on Sanders
'On a good day, my wife likes me,' he jokes
- Hillary Clinton has walked back her explosive remarks on former rival Bernie Sanders, clarifying that if the choice is between him and President Trump in November, she will support the Democratic nominee. Clinton faced a backlash Tuesday after she confirmed she had said "nobody likes" Sanders and wouldn't...
Jan 21, 2020 9:06 AM CST
Hillary's Bombshell on Bernie: 'Nobody Likes Him'
Clinton's 'Hollywood Reporter' interview offers a scathing rebuke; plus, Sanders says sorry to Biden
- If you were wondering why the hashtag #NobodyLikesHim was trending on Twitter on Tuesday, it's because the
dropped a big election-tied bomb. In a chat to promote the upcoming Hulu documentary
, Hillary Clinton was asked to confirm that she said the following in the film about...
Jan 2, 2020 4:30 PM CST
Belfast University's Next Chancellor: Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton will be the first woman with the title
- Hillary Clinton has accepted a five-year posting as chancellor of Queen's University in Belfast. The job involves advising management and presiding over graduation, the BBC reports. Mostly, though, the former secretary of state will act as an ambassador for the Northern Ireland school. Clinton will be the first woman...
8 Accused of Conspiracy
Around Clinton Donations
Dec 4, 2019 6:30 PM CST
8 Accused of Conspiracy Around Clinton Donations
Lebanese-American businessman George Nader is back in the news
- The Justice Department on Tuesday charged eight people—including a prominent political donor to both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and a Lebanese-American businessman who was a witness in Robert Mueller’s investigation—with conspiring to conceal the source of more than $3.5 million in donations to Clinton, the...
Nov 13, 2019 2:40 AM CST
Clinton: I'm Under 'Enormous Pressure' to Run
She says 'many, many people' want her to consider it
- With the deadline to register for the New Hampshire primary just a few days away, Hillary Clinton still isn't ruling out a 2020 White House run. "I, as I say, never, never, never say never," she told the BBC Tuesday when asked if she was considering a...
Wants to Give
Nov 12, 2019 7:00 PM CST
Why Clinton Wants to Give Meghan Markle a Hug
Former first lady says the Duchess of Sussex has been subjected to racist treatment
- Hillary Clinton is no stranger to negative media portrayals, and since getting involved with Prince Harry, neither is Meghan Markle. In a BBC interview this week, Clinton said she'd like to offer some encouragement to Markle, now the Duchess of Sussex. "She is an amazing young woman, she...
Nov 11, 2019 10:10 AM CST
Tulsi Gabbard's Lawyers to Clinton: Take It Back
They want Clinton to retract her comments about the 2020 candidate
- The Tulsi Gabbard-Hillary Clinton beef now includes lawyers. Attorneys for the 2020 hopeful on Monday sent a letter to Clinton demanding that she "immediately" retract her "defamatory" comments on Gabbard; they want a verbal retraction, as well as one posted to Twitter, reports the
. The comments in...
and Family Mourn
a 'Fierce Champion'
Oct 25, 2019 4:37 PM CDT
Presidents and Family Mourn a 'Fierce Champion'
Obama, Clintons honor the life of Elijah Cummings
- Rep. Elijah Cummings was eulogized as a leader with the fiery moral conviction of an Old Testament prophet Friday at a funeral that brought former presidents and ordinary people alike to the Baltimore church where the congressman worshipped for four decades. "Our Elijah was a fierce champion of truth,...
He 'Bundled' for Obama, Hillary.
Then He Gave $900K to Trump
Oct 23, 2019 7:07 AM CDT
He 'Bundled' for Obama, Hillary. Then He Gave $900K to Trump
Prolific political fundraiser Imaad Zuberi to plead guilty to tax evasion, hiding work as foreign agent
- A prolific political fundraiser who raised millions of dollars for Democrats before donating large sums to President Trump's inaugural committee has agreed to plead guilty to multiple federal charges, including tax evasion and concealing his work as a foreign agent as he lobbied high-level US government officials, the Justice...
Oct 22, 2019 1:57 PM CDT
People Are Chattering About Clinton 2020
Though the 'NYT' sees the chances as 'remote'
- Hillary Clinton is not running in 2020. Right? She's said so herself . And yet the influential Drudge Report on Tuesday has a lead headline trumpeting, "Dem Halloween: Hillary Leaves Door Open." The headline links to the American Mirror , which has a story about what Clinton
Clinton Tweets Parody
of Trump's Turkey Letter
Oct 21, 2019 1:45 AM CDT
Clinton Tweets Parody of Trump's Turkey Letter
Get your missiles out of Cuba. Everybody will say, 'Yay, Khrushchev! You're the best!'
- In a move President Trump is likely to have a few things to say about, Hillary Clinton poked fun at his heavily criticized letter to his Turkish counterpart in a tweet Sunday. Writing "From the archives," she shared a letter that parodied Trump's tone in the letter...
Stories 21 - 40 |
Popular on Newser
How Parade Shooting Suspect Managed to Buy 5 Guns
Scathing Obit: 'It Will Be Challenging to Miss Lawrence'
Suspected 'Mass Fentanyl Poisoning Event' Kills 9 in Florida
Boys 'Shouldn't Have Been Able to Physically Do What They Did'
Amazon Prime Rolls Out a Big 'Thank You' to Customers
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.