With T-Minus one day to the election, here's where the most-watched races in the country stand:
- Harry Reid and Sharron Angle are locked in a dead heat; the latest Public Policy Polling survey has Angle squeaking ahead 47% to 46%.
- Looks like harping on the Aqua Buddha incident didn't help Jack Conway; Rand Paul is up 55% to 40%, according to Talking Points Memo , thanks to a huge last-minute surge in those with a negative view of Conway.
- Depending on who you believe, Chris Coons has either a 10% edge over Christine O'Donnell or a 21% edge. The Huffington Post breaks down the competing polls.
- Quinnipac has Marco Rubio leading Charlie Crist 42%-35%, with Democrat Kendrik Meek in last place with 15%.
- Pat Toomey leads Joe Sestak 50%-45% among likely Pennsylvania voters.
- Richard Blumenthal leads Linda McMahon 53% to 44%.
(Read more poll numbers