The founder of Doritos chips may have passed away last week, but his crunchy legacy will live on in a myriad of flavors all over the world. And while many Doritos are indulgently tasty, others are just plain scary, says the Frisky:
- Pizza-LA Winter Crab: "These sound classy, but I still think they would make you hug the porcelain throne."
- Fish Taco: "Fish tacos are among my favorite foods. They don't deserve this."
- Corn Soup: "Doritos are made of corn, so Corn Soup flavored Doritos must taste like Doritos covered in Dorito-flavored baby food."
- Caramel: "It was a dark day in history when Doritos decided to tackle dessert."
- Croque Monsieur Pizza: "Too effing complicated ... If I want a taste of Italy and France at the same time, I will have a threesome with Gaspard Ulliel and Milo Ventimiglia."
For the full list, check out the Frisky
. Or click here to see a list of 102 Doritos flavors
from all over the world. (Read more Doritos