Roller coasters, water slides, and teacups are boring. Take a trip to one of these 10 strange amusement parks, compiled by Time.
- Napoleonland: Opening in France in 2014, this park is dedicated to the French dictator and will feature a water show reenactment of the Battle of Trafalgar and a re-creation of Louis XVI on the guillotine.
- The Children's Republic: Located in Argentina, this child-sized park is meant to educate the country's youth about democracy. Kid visitors can elect their own congress and negotiate with banks over pretend loans.
- Grutas Park: This Lithuanian park is stuck in a Cold War twilight zone, with dozens of Soviet-era statues and a Soviet-era playground.
- Dickens World: This UK park is a massive, $124 million re-creation of the 19th-century universe of Charles Dickens' novels.
- Holy Land Experience: Want to know what Jerusalem looked like 2,000 years ago? This Orlando park is the place for you.
Check out the full list of weird amusement parks
. (Read more amusement parks