It must be pretty embarrassing to find yourself rejected by Playboy, but that's just what happened to these 10 celebrities rounded up by Fox News:
- Farrah Abraham: The Teen Mom star has been the source of many unspeakable headlines thanks to her recent sex tape, but multiple requests to appear in Playboy were turned down. So she did what any normal human would do and released her own nude pictures.
- Bridget Marquardt: Bizarrely, even one of Hugh Hefner's own girlfriends couldn't get her own solo spread in the magazine. After she failed her test shoots, Hef invited Marquardt to become one of the Girls Next Door, and she did at least end up in a group spread with her co-girlfriends.
- t.A.T.u.: If you've forgotten who this duo is, just recall 1990s hit "All the Things She Said." They got rejected from not one, but two editions of Playboy, the American one and the German one.
- LuAnn de Lesseps: She definitely seemed upset when fellow Real Housewife of NYC Kelly Bensimon was asked to pose in the mag, and responded with, "No one asked me!" She later claimed she didn't really want to be in Playboy anyway (and you'll notice she never was).
- Audrina Patridge: The Hills reality star reportedly had topless pictures taken to submit to Playboy, but got turned down ... and somehow, the photos were "accidentally" leaked.
Click for the complete list
. (Read more Bridget Marquardt