Who's the daddy? In these scandals rounded up by Radar, it wasn't always clear:
- Khloe Kardashian: For years, rumors about Khloe's "real" father have flown. Some have claimed it's Kris Jenner's hairdresser, others have said Lionel Richie.
- January Jones: She still has yet to reveal the identity of her son Xander's father; rumors have included everyone from Jason Sudeikis to Ashton Kutcher to Bobby Flay.
- Anna Nicole Smith: After her death, her attorney, her ex, and even Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband all claimed to be the father of Smith's daughter. DNA tests proved the ex, Larry Birkhead, was the real dad.
- Jude Law: He had a one-night stand with a model and denied being the father of the baby girl she ended up having, but a paternity test proved he was.
- Eddie Murphy: He also denied being the father, in his case of his ex-girlfriend Mel B's baby. But, again, a paternity test proved otherwise, and he started paying child support to the former Spice Girl.
- Sylvester Stallone: Janice Dickinson thought Sly, her boyfriend at the time, was the father of her daughter. Stallone dumped his other girlfriend to marry Dickinson, but a DNA test later proved Dickinson's ex was actually the dad.
- Padma Lakshmi: Like Jones, Lakshmi originally didn't reveal her daughter's identity, but venture capitalist Adam Dell later found out it was him, and he won custody and visitation rights.
- Gavin Rossdale: The Bush frontman found out—while he was married to Gwen Stefani—that the woman he thought was his goddaughter was actually his real daughter, conceived before he even met Stefani.
- Mick Jagger: Two models have sued Jagger claiming he fathered their children; in 1999, one of them won a paternity suit against him and he ended up splitting from Jerry Hall over it.
Click for the complete list
, including one scandal involving a former president. (Read more Khloe Kardashian