If you headed to the movies to see the latest Hunger Games or X-Men flicks, you witnessed the year's biggest global box-office star in action. Films featuring Jennifer Lawrence, who played Katniss in Mockingjay and Mystique in X-Men: Days Of Future Past, brought in $1.8 billion, putting her at the top of Forbes' list of the actors who did the best at this year's box office. Among the runners-up:
- Chris Pratt starred in Guardians of the Galaxy and The Lego Movie, making him a $1.2 billion actor.
- Scarlett Johansson's films, including Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Lucy, and Under the Skin, brought in $1.18 billion.
- Mark Wahlberg was at the center of Transformers: Age of Extinction, and he boasts a $1 billion year at the box office.
- Chris Evans can also thank Captain America, along with Snowpiercer; he had an $801 million 2014.
- Emma Stone's films, including The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Woody Allen's Magic in the Moonlight, managed $764 million.
Click for the full list
. (Read more Jennifer Lawrence