Casey, Ill., is giving Justin Bieber a run for his money. The small town—home to the world's largest clogs, mailbox, knitting needles, crochet hook, golf tee, pitchfork, rocking chair, and wind chime—has just as many Guinness World Records as the Biebs, according to the 2017 record book, which includes a host of wacky new feats. Some highlights:
- Largest afro: Tyler Wright holds the record, with an afro that's 10 inches high and 9 inches wide, per USA Today.
- Highest llama jump: A 9-year-old llama named Caspa nabbed this record after leaping 3 feet, 8.5 inches.
- Longest full-body burn: Austrian stuntman Josef Toedtling set himself on fire for 5 minutes and 41 seconds.
- Most functional gadgets on a cosplay suit: This Batman-inspired suit from Julian Checkley has 23 tricks up its sleeve.
- Fastest escape from a straight jacket underwater: Canada’s Lucas Wilson did the feat in just 22.86 seconds.
- Most bowling balls held simultaneously: American Chad McLean recently held 13, weighing 208 pounds total, smashing the previous record of nine.
(Watch a 17-year-old break a pull-up record