"Incendiary" pro-Clinton "rhetoric" is leading to death threats against Kellyanne Conway, the senior adviser to Donald Trump said in an interview with Chris Matthews on MSNBC Thursday. "Somebody ... in the Washington Post today has a scathing headline about me, which is not true but did lead to some death threats today, so that'll be on their doorstep," Conway said, referring, per ABC News, to a column by Jonathan Capehart headlined, "Yes, Kellyanne Conway, you did provide a platform for white supremacy."
Added Conway, "Any time I respond, any time I defend myself against these specious allegations that are now leading to death threats ... I'm seen as ungracious. Why are we sore winners? I'm not a sore winner. I'm a winner. My guy is a winner. He's the next president of the United States." As Mediaite reports, Conway argued with Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri at a Harvard forum last week over whether the Trump campaign provided a platform for white supremacists, and Palmieri responded this week with her own Washington Post column about just that. (Read more Kellyanne Conway stories.)