Unlike Bill O'Reilly, Laura Ingraham will be returning to Fox News after her vacation, despite an exodus of advertisers turned off by the controversy surrounding her attack on Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg. More than a dozen sponsors, including Expedia, Nestle, and Hulu, pledged to pull their ads from The Ingraham Angle after calls for a boycott and many more are believed to be steering clear of the program. "We cannot and will not allow voices to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts," Fox News co-president Jack Abernethy, tells the Los Angeles Times. "We look forward to having Laura Ingraham back hosting her program next Monday when she returns from spring vacation with her children."
O'Reilly—whose sponsors deserted him before he was fired by Fox amid sexual harassment allegations—is also supporting Ingraham, Mediaite reports. He said Monday that the Ingraham boycott, like last year's boycott of his show, is "being directed by powerful, shadowy radical groups who want Laura Ingraham off the air." Hogg told MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell on Monday that he isn't a powerful figure, "just a kid that uses Twitter." "I'm pretty well lit—I don't see any shadowy figures behind me," Hogg said, pretending to look around. "If he sees shadowy figures as corporate America standing by us, okay, I guess. It doesn't really make sense." (Frank Stallone has apologized for insulting Hogg.)