There are some movies that actors probably wish they could scrub from their IMDb profiles. Ben Widdicombe notes 11 of the most embarrassing skeletons in otherwise talented stars’ closets, on PopEater:
- Brendan Fraser: Yes, he has done serious work, “like Gods and Monsters, where he got to display some real dramatic chops.” But you’ll forget that instantly when you watch the trailer for Furry Vengeance.
- Cuba Gooding Jr: As the guy behind Widdicombe in the theater noted when the Daddy Day Camp trailer came on, “Didn’t this guy win an Oscar?”
- Sean Connery: Despite his success in the James Bond franchise, Connery decided in 1974 it would be a good idea to don a “red halter-top diaper” in Zardoz.
- Ben Kingsley: After his respected turn in Ghandi, “there's just no excuse for 2005 vampire melodrama” BloodRayne, “or Kingsley's awful wig in it.”
- Robert De Niro: “You'll wince during the trailer” for The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle “when he parodies his famous ‘You talkin' to me?’ speech from Taxi Driver.”
For the complete list—were you aware that Orson Welles starred in a Transformers
. (Read more Brendan Fraser