Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Trump Brings Up Barron's
COVID Case at Rally
Oct 15, 2020 6:25 AM CDT
Trump Brings Up Barron's COVID Case at Rally
'People have it, and it goes,' president said at Des Moines rally
- The world found out Wednesday that 14-year-old Barron Trump had COVID-19 at the same time his parents did, though his case was an asymptomatic one. News of the diagnosis came via a statement from Melania Trump, but President Trump himself discussed it at a Wednesday night rally—while pushing for...
First Lady: Barron Trump
Tested Positive for Virus
Oct 14, 2020 3:24 PM CDT
First Lady: Barron Trump Tested Positive for Virus
She says he didn't show any symptoms
- Melania Trump says her 14-year-old son, Barron, tested positive for the coronavirus but did not show any symptoms. The White House initially said he had tested negative, after both of his parents tested positive earlier this month, the AP reports. The first lady said Wednesday that subsequent testing showed Barron...
What the Virus's Timeline
Could Mean for Trump
Oct 2, 2020 11:15 AM CDT
What the Virus's Timeline Could Mean for Trump
Complications generally don't set in for many days
- President Trump and Melania Trump's positive coronavirus tests have kicked off a flurry of testing among the political elite—followed by a midday sigh of relief from Democrats following news that Joe Biden tested negative. The
New York Times
has confirmation by way of his campaign. Meanwhile, one other...
Barron Trump's School
Gets the OK to Open
Aug 4, 2020 9:01 AM CDT
Barron Trump's School Gets the OK to Open
Gov. Larry Hogan overturned Montgomery County mandate to close private schools through Oct. 1
- President Trump has been quite vocal about his desire to see schools open amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, an order from the Maryland governor may see Trump partly get his wish in one part of that state, in a decision that could affect his own son. On Friday, an order...
No In-Person Classes
for Barron Trump: Official
Aug 2, 2020 4:40 PM CDT
No In-Person Classes for Barron Trump: Official
His Maryland county puts the kibosh on private schools
- President Trump's son Barron won't be attending his private school in September after a COVID-19 directive from health officials, Business Insider reports. Travis Gayles—head of public health services in Montgomery County, Maryland—issued a statement Friday that affects St. Andrew's Episcopal School, where Barron is set...
Biographer: Melania Stalled
WH Arrival to Rework Prenup
Jun 12, 2020 1:51 PM CDT
Biographer: Melania Stalled WH Arrival to Rework Prenup
Unauthorized bio by 'WaPo' journo Mary Jordan says first lady is more like Trump 'than it appears'
- The "untold story" of Melania Trump is on the horizon, and the White House isn't happy.
The Art of Her Deal
, an unauthorized biography of the first lady by
journalist Mary Jordan, is out Tuesday, and the
has a copy. In the nearly 300-page book...
Barron Trump Is Now
Taller Than Both Parents
Aug 20, 2019 2:02 AM CDT
Barron Trump Is Now Taller Than Both Parents
13-year-old could be tallest-ever White House resident
- The tallest president in US history was Abraham Lincoln, at 6 feet 4 inches—but Barron Trump might end up being the tallest resident of the White House. President Trump's youngest son, who turned 13 in March, has shot up in height in recent months,
Barron Trump Gets Rather
Large Gift From Mongolia
Aug 1, 2019 10:15 AM CDT
Barron Trump Gets Rather Large Gift From Mongolia
Horse named Victory will stay in the country
- It's a "Victory" for President Trump's youngest son, Barron. The White House says Mongolia's government has gifted the 13-year-old with a horse, which has been named Victory. Press secretary Stephanie Grisham says the Trumps are "very grateful" for the horse, which will remain in Mongolia....
Trump: Football 'Dangerous,'
Wouldn't Egg Barron to Play
Feb 3, 2019 8:08 AM CST
Trump: Football 'Dangerous,' Wouldn't Egg Barron to Play
But president says he wouldn't stand in way if soccer-loving son wanted to play
- Football is "really tough" and "a dangerous sport," and for President Trump, it's a "very tough question" when it comes to 12-year-old son Barron playing it. Asked in a CBS News interview airing just ahead of the Super Bowl if he'd allow his son...
Tweets Message to
Aug 23, 2017 9:40 AM CDT
Melania Trump Tweets Message to Chelsea Clinton
A note of thanks after former first daughter came to Barron Trump's defense
- While the tension between certain Clintons and Trumps continues to get press , other members of the two families are supporting and praising each other. Chelsea Clinton took to Twitter Monday to defend 11-year-old Barron Trump from harsh criticism of his clothing choices by a conservative website, which was soon followed...
After Website Blasts Barron's
Clothes, Chelsea Goes to Bat
Aug 22, 2017 7:23 AM CDT
After Website Blasts Barron's Clothes, Chelsea Goes to Bat
Clinton daughter stands up for first son after Daily Caller ripped his attire choice
- If anyone understands what it's like to be a first child living in the White House, it's Chelsea Clinton. So it's not surprising she was one of many who came to Barron Trump's defense after a conservative website dressed him down—for wearing khaki shorts and...
Trump Suggests Clinton Has
Influence Over FBI Director
Jul 25, 2017 8:42 AM CDT
Trump Suggests Clinton Has Influence Over FBI Director
Wrongly claims Clinton donated to Jill McCabe campaign
- President Trump lobbed plenty of accusations before breakfast Tuesday, one of which was that Hillary Clinton has influence over the acting FBI director. On Twitter , Trump also continued his attacks on Attorney General Jeff Sessions for taking "a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails &...
Melania, Barron Are Now
White House Residents
Jun 12, 2017 1:19 AM CDT
Melania, Barron Are Now White House Residents
He's the first boy to live there since 1963
- The Trump family is now under the same roof and, for the first time since John F. Kennedy Jr. in 1963, there's a boy living in the White House: Barron Trump and mom Melania moved in on Sunday evening. They stayed in New York City for months after President...
May 31, 2017 9:02 AM CDT
Trump Responds to Gruesome Griffin Photo
Comedian 'should be ashamed of herself'
- Kathy Griffin continues to take heat for posing for a photo with what looks like the severed head of President Trump, though Trump himself was late in weighing in. That changed early Wednesday, when Trump fired up his Twitter and—after a tweet referencing "covfefe" and a couple of...
May 15, 2017 11:30 AM CDT
Trumps Break With Tradition on Barron's New School
He'll go to St. Andrew's, the first modern-day first kid to not attend Sidwell Friends
- Melania and Barron Trump are prepping for their big move to the nation's capital from New York City, where they remained after President Trump's inauguration so the 11-year-old could finish out the school year. And the
reports Barron's new school has been chosen: St. Andrew’...
Barron Trump Tweet
Jan 23, 2017 6:20 PM CST
Writer Suspended Over Barron Trump Tweet
Katie Rich had joked Barron Trump would become 'homeschool shooter'
Saturday Night Live
writer who penned a since-deleted tweet mocking Donald Trump's 10-year-old son has been suspended from her duties on the show. Katie Rich tweeted Friday that Barron Trump "will be this country's first homeschool shooter." The tweet was swiftly condemned; Rich deleted it...
Let Barron Be a Kid
Jan 23, 2017 7:00 AM CST
Chelsea Clinton: Let Barron Be a Kid
She speaks out after Trump son mocked
- Chelsea Clinton was 12 years old when she moved to the White House and she wishes people would just leave Barron Trump alone. "Barron Trump deserves the chance every child does-to be a kid," she tweeted Sunday, two days after the 10-year-old Trump son—who will be the...
Move to DC
Nov 20, 2016 3:00 PM CST
Melania, Barron Won't Immediately Move to DC
Sources say the 4th grader will finish out the school year in NYC
New York Post
first reported on Melania and Barron Trump's post-election plans, and now NBC News echos the newspaper: Sources say the two will not accompany Donald Trump to the White House in the immediate aftermath of his Jan. 20 inauguration, but will rather remain largely in Trump...
Popular on Newser
Boy Dies After 'the Most Exciting Moment of His Life'
Baby Didn't Have Ticket for Flight. His Parents Left Him Behind
1 Killed, 2 Hurt in Rampage on DC Metro
CDC: Stop Using These Eye Drops
Video Shown at Trial Seems to Contradict Alex Murdaugh's Alibi
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.