It's no secret that Liz Taylor was married eight times—but some of these celebrities who've been married four times or more, rounded up by the Huffington Post, might surprise you:
- Zsa Zsa Gabor: She's gotten hitched an incredible nine times, including once to Conrad Hilton.
- Mickey Rooney: He ties Taylor at eight trips down the aisle, but his latest wife, Jan Chamberlin, has been with him an impressive 35 years.
- Larry King: Another eight-times-married man, but he's been with Shawn Southwick since 1997, despite rumors of trouble.
- Rue McClanahan: She was just as popular with the guys as her Golden Girls character was, getting married six times.
- Martin Scorsese: The director has been married five times, including once to Isabella Rossellini.
- Billy Bob Thornton: His marriage to Angelina Jolie was just one of five he's had. She was his most recent.
- Louis Armstrong: The jazz musician was married four times, and spent almost 30 years with his last wife.
- Christie Brinkley: She's been married four times, and though her last divorce was quite dramatic, she's said to still be friends with one ex-hubby: Billy Joel.
Click for the complete list
. (Read more celebrity