Cosmetic surgery and Hollywood go together like bread and butter—and some stars don't even wait until middle age to go under the knife. Radar rounds up 22 stars who had plastic surgery before even hitting age 25:
- Dianna Agron: After her nose was broken twice, once in high school and once later, the Glee star got a nose job.
- Jennifer Aniston: She also had her nose broken as a teen, and admitted on Inside the Actor's Studio that she'd had a nose job afterward.
- Kourtney Kardashian: She traded up, from B-cups to C-cups, with a boob job at age 22.
- Jenny McCarthy: She was even younger, 19, when she got her breast augmentation—at a cheap place that didn't use anesthesia.
- Denise Richards: She also ended up with a less-than-stellar doctor for her boob job at age 19, and he put in bigger implants than she wanted.
- Michael Jackson: He had the first of many cosmetic surgeries at age 21; it was a nose job after he, too, broke his nose. His mother later claimed he was addicted to plastic surgery.
- Janet Jackson: The King of Pop's sister also admitted to getting rhinoplasty as a youngster, in her case a teen.
- Pamela Anderson: At their largest, her breasts have been 36DD—and she got her first breast enlargement at age 22.
- Heidi Montag: She famously got a little too many cosmetic surgeries by age 23, and now regrets the 10 procedures.
- Amanda Bynes: The troubled actress recently admitted she had a nose job, though she didn't say exactly when ... but she's only 27 now.
Click for the complete list
, including one mom whose boob job worried her when she started breastfeeding. (Read more celebrity