The bad news: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are officially over and done with, reps for both confirm to People, while a Radar source cites their "tumultuous relationship" as the reason. The good news: Miley may be a little too raunchy for Vogue, but apparently Harper's Bazaar is still cool with her, because she's on the cover of the October issue. Highlights from the interview, at least part of which took place while Cyrus was wearing "an oversize sweatshirt and nothing else."
- "I started trying to take over the world" about a year ago, she says. One of the first things she did as part of this quest? Shaved off most of her hair, which "changed everyone else's life more than it changed mine," she says.
- When Hannah Montana ended, "I took off and I just wanted to party. I worked so hard, and I wanted to buy a house and just chill," she says. "I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid. So now I'm an adult and I'm acting like a kid." On that note: "I want my house to be the party house!"
- She gave Justin Bieber this advice: "I'm not saying you need to take a break because you're crazy. I'm saying you need to take a break so you can be crazy, and people aren't going to judge you. You're going to do dumb stuff from here on out. But do it in your own time. Do it safely. You can afford to protect yourself and still have fun."
- But she doesn't seem too concerned about herself. "My parents always had money, and I've always been around this industry, so I didn't have my mind blown or become obsessed with being famous," she says. "When I was growing up, I didn't even notice that I started making all this money. There's something about new money that makes people change. But I never did not have [money]. So when I got it, I didn't become obsessed with having it."
- She wouldn't talk about Hemsworth, but did note she still plans to get married someday: "I definitely don't have time to deal with a wedding right now. But I will at some point."
Click to see the cover
. (Read more Miley Cyrus