These 10 actors rounded up by The Stir may have gone on to become big names, but their TV debuts were less than stellar:
- Jim Carrey: Nope, he didn't get his start on In Living Color, he got it on The Duck Factory, a show about a young animator that aired on NBC in 1984.
- Jennifer Lawrence: She starred as comedian Bill Engvall's daughter in The Bill Engvall Show on TBS from 2007 to 2009.
- Christina Hendricks: The Mad Men star got her start playing a college student on MTV drama Undressed in 1999.
- Bryan Cranston: Before he was Walter White or Hal in Malcolm in the Middle, he was an uncle—with a mullet—on CBS' Raising Miranda in 1988.
- Jennifer Aniston: She and a pre-Blossom Mayim Bialik played stepsisters on Molloy, a short-lived 1990 Fox sitcom.
Click for the complete list—and pictures
. (Read more Jim Carrey