Thanks to its setting in the California desert, the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, which ends today, is always packed with celebrities looking to escape LA and let loose for a weekend or two. In recent years, Coachella-goers got the celebrity sightings of a lifetime when certain A-listers showed off some very un-choreographed and unrehearsed dance moves at the festival (which, of course, were promptly recorded and uploaded to the Internet for the world to see):
- Robert Pattinson: The Twilight star made headlines recently with his awkward, cigarette-smoking dance moves. Standing next to his rumored fiancée FKA Twigs, Pattinson looked like he was having a good time while the couple watched Drake perform.
- Kendall Jenner: The Kardashian sister doesn't dance so much as she sashays up and down on the grassy Coachella field with her eyes closed in this video clip.
Click here for photos of the 11 most annoying celebrity outfits seen at Coachella.
- Justin Bieber: After Bieber wouldn't stop moshing during a show, a frustrated security guard recorded footage of the singer dancing frantically and shared it online accompanied by an offensive message.
- Rihanna: Clad in sunglasses (at night) and a heavy fur coat, it's easy to spot the "Umbrella" singer smoking and grooving in this YouTube video.
- Leonardo DiCaprio: Once you've seen this video of (supposedly) Leo wildly kicking and jumping around, wearing a bandana on his face that makes him look like a bank robber, it's going to make it hard to take him seriously in his next serious Oscar-contender movie role. The video was taken by a fellow Coachella attendee during MGMT's set at the 2014 festival.
(Read more Robert Pattinson